- On www.godaddy.com click on My Account in upper right corner
- Click on Email under MY PRODUCTS in left rail
- Click on Manage Account beside the email account you'd like to access
- You are now in EMAIL CONTROL CENTER
- Click on that email address under "Address" in the body of that web page
- A dialog box will open. You can change your email address password here (and you don't need to recall your old password). This is also where you can make the email address a catchall.
or access via the GoDaddy Web-based email
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This post has been scraped in violation of that license if you are reading this post on other than http://www.digital-qa.blogspot.com/.