Thursday, November 18, 2010

Starbucks - How to Make a Card the Default Card

If you wish to set up a default Starbucks Card:
  1. Go to “Manage My Cards” page: https://www.starbucks.com/account/card
  2. At the top of the page (under the title “Card Management”) click on the image of the card you would like to make your default.
  3. When the image and information is brought up, click on “change this card’s nickname”.
  4. You can then select “Make this my default card and display it first in my card library.”
That was so hidden!!

More: How to Delete a Credit Card from Starbucks Card Payment Methods Online

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This post has been scraped in violation of that license if you are reading this post on other than http://www.digital-qa.blogspot.com/.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I could not find any help on the Starbucks website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This was driving me nuts & couldn't find the answer anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I couldn't figure this out either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks—I was trying to transfer my balance to my new Gold card and this is a silly UX mistake. There really should be a link for each card in the Card Management page that says "Set as default card".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow: these instructions were first posted 5 years ago (2010) and they still work! I'm grateful for that because Starbucks does indeed hide how to change your default card, but I'm also even more disappointed in them: FIVE years?! Really?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Anonymous at "August 26, 2015 at 3:41 PM"!! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having read this I thought it was extremely informative.

    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...