Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blackberry is No Longer Receiving Emails

The solution is below. But for me that setting was already checked however what I found was that by simply making a change to that setting (even if you switch it back later) jump starts the email messages going to my Blackberry again. So thanks Jennifer on coolblackberrythemes.com. Afterwards, if there are no email and you expect there to be, go into the trash of your Email server (Yahoo in my case) and move it all back to the Inbox. It should then feed into your Blackberry. (My email client is Microsoft Outlook 2007, my phone is a Blackberry 8330, my service is with Verizon Wireless, and my email server is Yahoo Plus.)

Solution for Not Receiving Emails on BlackBerry - CoolBlackberryThemes Forums: I recently encountered a problem, where out of the blue, I was not receiving email on my BlackBerry. My emails were coming to my Outlook just fine, but I wasn't seeing them at all on my phone. After doing some digging, I found a very easy fix. Just follow these few simple steps in Outlook (I am using Outlook 2007) If you are using Yahoo, Gmail, etc, then the steps may be a bit different. 1. In Outlook, go to 'Tools' and then 'Account Settings' 2. Highlight your email address and select 'Change' 3. Click on 'More Settings' and then the 'Advanced' Tab 4. For the Delivery Option, check off the box that says 'Leave a copy of messages on the server'. You can choose to check off the box to remove them after so many days. I chose 2 days. 5. Click on 'ok' then 'next' and then 'finish' Within 20 minutes, all my emails started arriving. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...