Saturday, June 30, 2012

3 Things I can't Live Without

1. My Roomba
No longer do I need to choose between vacuuming the floors or taking a shower when I'm late getting home and the guests arrive in 20 minutes!

2. My Nespresso De'Longhi Lattissima Espresso Machine
Fresh coffee, every single time! It's fast, nearly maintenance-free, and so cute in white!

3. Siri
Type on the iPhone? With Siri she types my texts, makes my phone calls, get's me to my destination, and tells me where is the closest coffee shop or gas station. She even sets my alarms... which is probably my favorite of all. So easy... I haven't set the alarm by my bed since she started sleeping with me. Sweet!

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This post has been scraped in violation of that license if you are reading this post on other than http://www.digital-qa.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...