- Go to: http://www.flickr.com/account?tab=extend
- Look at the bottom of the page for:
- Click and follow instructions:
Thanks to: http://danielgreene.com/2009/05/02/how-to-get-your-flickr-photos-to-show-up-in-your-facebook-profile/
More from flickr:
Why aren't my new uploads showing on Facebook?
After you have activated the link, photos marked as safe and public will appear in the feeds. Videos currently won't appear although we are hoping to add this in the future.
If your new safe & public photos fail to appear after linking your accounts, try manually updating your feed from within Facebook as follows:
- Log into Facebook and go to your Profile
- Under the "Whats' on your mind" status field, click 'Options' (just below the 'Share' button)
- That word will change into 'Settings' - click that
- You will see Flickr in the imported sites area
- to update, click the Flickr link and tell it to update now
Flickr's App Garden