Monday, September 3, 2012

Have a blog? Rock some Pictures!

If you are blogging about food, shelter, design... I won't subscribe to your blog in my RSS reader if you don't allow photos in your feed.

There's simply too much information out there to consume, and photos are one way to help me narrow the funnel. And trust me, you want that.

Which of these would stop you in your tracks while pouring through your feed?

These Teeny Tiny BLTs from spoonforkbacon.com's RSS feed (Yummm!),

























or this?



Nothing against Martha Steward's blog (http://www.themarthablog.com/). It just won't be in my feeds and  likely I won't get over to it very much. But you can believe for sure I clicked through to check out those baby BLT's!

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This post has been scraped in violation of that license if you are reading this post on other than http://www.digital-qa.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...