Works perfectly, keeping the steps here for safe keeping:
1. Put the iPhone down with it turned so the volume buttons and mute slider are away from you.
2. Slide your finger under the edge of the Speck case closest to you.
3. Slide a second finger and then move both fingers to the right corner.
4. The corner should pop apart but you may have to hold it with a finger from your other hand.
5. Move to the next closest corner (the one above the mute slider) and pop it away from the iPhone.
6. Continue down that side until the case comes completely off.
Source and thanks to http://www.intellectualpoison.com/2010/08/how-to-remove-speck-iphone-4-case.html
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This post has been scraped in violation of that license if you are reading this post on other than http://www.digital-qa.blogspot.com/.