Blogger photos are stored online in a Picasa album. When you imported your first picture into your blog, this album was created automatically. You can see them all here: https://picasaweb.google.com/home and then click on the Album that has the name of your blog.
As you upload more photos and videos in Picasa Web Albums, please keep in mind the following account limits:
- Maximum photo size: Each image can be no larger than 20 megabytes and are restricted to 50 megapixels or less.
- Maximum video size: Each video uploaded can be no larger than 1GB in size.
- Maximum number of web albums: 10,000
- Maximum number of photos and videos per web album: 1,000
- Total storage space: Picasa Web provides 1 GB for photos and videos. Files under certain sizesdon't count towards this limit.*
Free storage limits (you must be signed up for Google+)
Photos up to 2048 x 2048 pixels and videos up to 15 minutes won't count towards your free storage.
All photos uploaded in Google+ will be automatically resized to 2048 pixels (on their longest edge) and won't count towards your free storage quota.
All photos uploaded from the Picasa software or in Picasa Web Albums over the free size limit will count towards your 1 GB of free storage. When you reach your storage limit, any new photos you upload larger than the free size limit will be automatically resized to 2048 pixels (on their longest edge).
If you reach your storage limit when uploading from the Picasa desktop software, you'll only be able upload at free storage sizes. Larger uploads will not be automatically resized to the free storage limit.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This post has been scraped in violation of that license if you are reading this post on other than http://www.digital-qa.blogspot.com/.