This is how I FINALLY got rid of it. In Google Chrome, click on the wrench in the upper right hand corner, then Options. Click "Under the Hood". Under "Privacy" uncheck everything. (I did leave this one checked, "Enable phishing and malware protection").
Not sure if this made a difference but I did do this earlier: Went to Comcast Customer Central, Selected Users & Settings, Selected Disable Domain Helper.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. This post has been scraped in violation of that license if you are reading this post on other than http://www.digital-qa.blogspot.com/.