- Open your Excel spreadsheet that you wish to remove the hyperlinks from.
-F11 to go to the Visual Basic editor.
- Create a new module. You can do this by selecting Module under the Insert menu.
- Paste the following code into your new module:
'Remove all hyperlinks from the active sheet
- Close the Visual Basic editor window by selecting "Close and Return to Microsoft Excel" under the File menu.
- Now, go to the sheet that contains the hyperlinks that you wish to delete.
- Under the Tools menu, select Macro > Macros. Highlight the macro called "RemoveHyperlinks" and click on the Run button.