I love how quickly I can be reading my Google Reader subscriptions via 1-click. Simply change the start page to one of your Google reader subscriptions per instructions below. I also have a separate Google quick search app that I use for general web searches.
Change the home page or start page
- On the Home screen, click the Browser icon.
- Press the Menu key.
- Click Options.
- Click Browser Configuration.
- Perform any of the following actions:
- In the Home Page Address field, type a web address.
- Change the Start Page field.
- WHAT I DID: TYPED THIS INTO THE HOME PAGE FIELD: http://www.google.com/reader/m/view/?dc=gorganic (WITH FONT SIZE 12)